CompTIA Security+ - May 22
May 22, 2023 - Jul 14, 2023
Full course description
This 8-week course prepares you for the CompTIA Security+ certification exam. Gaining this certification shows that you have the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
Delivered through interactive classes, students get:
- Hands-on experience through online labs, activities, and projects.
- eLearning portal access with interactive content: Labs, video, and practice exams.
- Online knowledge assessments.
- Challenging scenario-based exercises that reinforce curriculum topics.
The CompTIA Security+ Course modules will cover:
- Attacks, Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Architecture and Design
- Operations and Incident Response
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
Expectation Upon Completion
You will be prepared to sit for the CompTIA Security+ certification exam. This certification proves you:
- Have the knowledge and skills required to assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions
- Are able to monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT
- Can operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance
- Can identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents
General IT Prerequisite Knowledge and Experience
We recommend having earned the CompTIA Network+ and two years’ experience in IT administration with a security focus
Frequently Asked Questions
How will these courses best prepare me to pass the CompTIA Security+ Core Series exams?
Our courses are priced competitively and packed with information to ensure you pass your exam. They’re online and led by industry instructors who are certified, advanced tech trainers. Curriculum is tailored to industry skills and embedded into each course. Courses also include the fee of your first exam (value ranging between $450-700).
What is asynchronous learning?
Our courses are asynchronous which means the instructor led classes provide you with the flexibility to learn when and where it’s most convenient. Leading instructors build the course, teach in real-time, and are available for discussions and assistance. Weekly milestones guide the course, yet students can move through the lessons at their own pace, allowing for a flexible, instructor-led learning path within the set timeframe of the course.
Do I get the certification upon completion of each course?
Upon completion of the class, you will be ready to register and take the CompTIA Security+ certification exam. As part of the course fee, the first exam will be paid for. Upon passing the exam, you will receive the official certification from CompTIA.
Contact our team!
Our Advisors are more than happy to answer any and all questions you have. If you'd like to get in touch sooner, you can reach us by phone or email.