AWS Cloud Practitioner - July 3
Jul 3, 2023 - Jul 28, 2023
Full course description
In preparation for the AWS certification exam, this 4-week, asynchronous course will teach students about the foundation of the AWS infrastructure and basic cloud concepts through a guided, instructor-led approach.
Reasons to Attend
Expand your knowledge:
- Non-technical and technical sales, support, legal, finance, marketing, and managerial personnel get a high-level understanding to better interact with advanced technical professionals such as developers, business analysts, and other IT professionals engaged in AWS projects.
- Start your technical career path: Take your first steps toward a technical career, and in acquiring future technical AWS associate-level certifications.
Expectations Upon Completion
Upon completion, you will be prepared to sit for the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification exam. You will also be able to discuss features and principals specific to the AWS cloud:
- Basic global infrastructure and architecture
- Deployment and operation
- Value proposition
- Platform services and use cases
- Compliance and security
- Billing, account management, and pricing
- Documentation and technical materials
General IT Prerequisite Knowledge and Experience
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General IT business and technical knowledge.
- Basic understanding of IT services, such as CPUs, RAM, disk, databases, networking, servers, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will these courses best prepare me to pass AWS Certification Exams?
Our courses are priced competitively and packed with information to ensure you pass your exam. They’re online and led by industry instructors who are certified, advanced tech trainers. Curriculum is tailored to industry skills and embedded into each course. Courses also include the fee of your first exam (value of $100).
What is asynchronous learning?
Our courses are asynchronous which means the instructor led classes provide you with the flexibility to learn when and where it’s most convenient. Leading instructors build the course, teach in real-time, and are available for discussions and assistance. Weekly milestones guide the course, yet students can move through the lessons at their own pace, allowing for a flexible, instructor-led learning path within the set timeframe of the course.
Can I earn more money with AWS certifications?
Yes. It looks great on a resume and can significantly boost the rate you command. According to an independent salary survey, 70% of AWS professionals interviewed reported a salary increase of up to 20% after passing certification. Another survey noted that without certification, earnings potential can be up to $20K less annually.
Can you build a career with AWS certifications?
Absolutely! Whether you’re a developer, system administrator, application architect, database administrator, data analyst, or sales and marketing professional, certifications open the door to hiring managers and increase your potential and worth. They also show your commitment to understanding the value of standardization and AWS.
Do I get the AWS certification upon completion of each course?
Upon completion of the class, you will be ready to register and take the AWS certification exam. As part of the course fee, the first exam will be paid for. Upon passing the exam, you will receive the official certification from AWS.
Contact our team!
Our Advisors are more than happy to answer any and all questions you have. Click here to schedule time with our team. If you'd like to get in touch sooner, you can reach us by phone or email.